Massage Therapy Mandurah
We offer a range of massage therapies to provide deep therapeutic benefits as well as relaxation
Remedial massage is a term that encompasses all of the various modalities, therapeutic techniques and styles of massage therapy treatments such as those outlined below.
Our each treatment and remedial massage therapy in Mandurah is customised to the individual, utilising elements and aspects of each of the below styles of massage within the massage treatment sessions, whether it be deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy, sports massage, Swedish massage or reflexology.
Make an appointment for your Remedial Massage today
Full Service Price List
Health Fund Rebates Available (Remedial Massage Only)
- Remedial massage $75/hr introductory price
- Relaxation Massage $75/hr
- Relaxation Reflexology $80/75 mins
- Galvanic Facial and Hand Massage $60/45 min
- Galvanic Facial and Neck and Shoulder massage $60/45 min
- Galvanic Facial and Reflexology $105/90 min
- Galvanic Facial $45/30 min
- Galvanic Deluxe Facial $75/60 min
- Galvanic Body (6 areas) $45/30 min
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage is a technique that focuses on the deeper layers of muscle tissue often getting to the true underlying cause of muscle pain. It uses slow strokes and deep pressure to alleviate the pain and stiffness in a given muscle. It usually focuses on more specific areas and may cause some soreness during or right after the massage; however this will only last a day or two.
Deep Tissue Massage is effective in:
- Getting rid of chronic muscle tension
- Breaking up and eliminating scar tissue
- Releasing unwanted toxins from the muscles
- Re-establishing proper function and circulation of blood and oxygen throughout the body
Swedish / Relaxation Massage
Our Swedish or relaxation massage therapy in Mandurah comprises of smooth, flowing, soothing techniques to de-stress and completely relax mind, body and soul. Lighter pressure is used to provide deep relaxation allowing you to feel refreshed, recharged and rejuvenated.
Trigger Point Release
Trigger Point Release is an approach to deep bodywork, releasing stored pain in the body and working directly with muscular pain.
Trigger Point Release provides the following benefits:
- Reduces muscular pain, swelling and stiffness
- Enhances the function of joints and muscles
- Improves circulation and co-ordination
- Increases flexibility and elasticity, blood circulation and general tone
- Releases stress and emotional tension
With Trigger Point Release, chronic painful conditions can be relieved in two to three sessions.
Reflexology is a complementary therapy which, through the massage of the feet, aims to promote wellness in other areas of the body. Reflexology is based on the principle that the foot has ‘reflex’ points that correspond to the various structures and organs throughout the body.
Sports Massage is used before, during, or after physical activity. It is generally a vigorous type of massage therapy in Mandurah and has the following benefits:
- Prepares the athlete for peak performance
- Promotes greater athletic endurance
- Lowers the heart rate and blood pressure
- Increases circulation and lymph flow
- Drains away fatigue and lactic acid
- Reduces muscle tension and promotes flexibility
- Alleviates minor injuries and lesions that have occurred due to overexertion and/or overuse of the muscles
- Prevents and minimises the risk of injuries
- Reduces recovery time