About Jordan BarlowExercise Scientist, Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Bernice - Naturopath + Hypnotherapist
- Jordan - Fitness + Strength Coach
- Bev - Naturopath + Homoeopath
- Chantelle - Skin Care + Makeup
- Sarah - Remedial Massage
Jordan is available at the centre Monday to Friday by appointment.
Strength Training for Better Humans
Jordan has designed three Curriculums: Core, Flexibility, and Strength, to progress beginners as well as challenge the elite athlete.
- Core strength is vital for everyday life and preventing injury
- Flexibility allows you to move freely and without pain
- Strength underpins all physical capacities and is trained using the basic human movements of Hinge, Squat, Pull, Press and Carry
Specific tests of whole body strength, stamina and strength endurance have been selected as they allow for a powerful expression of the human body and to track improvements in fitness.
Muscle Activation returns the body to its proper functioning with simple changes to incorrectly functioning muscles, allowing the body to make immediate shifts towards resilience, strength and speed. An Activated body will quickly change from a state of tension and pain, to a strong relaxed state of excellent performance. When we do the right thing, the body responds immediately.
Learn the foundational skills of Hardstyle Kettlebell Training, the Swing and Get Up.
A short list of benefits: lean physique, whole body strength, excellent cardiovascular fitness, useful flexibility, strong core, well developed glutes and hamstrings, explosive power.
These foundational skills lay the bed rock for excellent performance outside of the gym allowing you to live life to the fullest with only a small training time commitment (classes are 45 minutes).
Class size is capped to ensure personal attention and coaching for individual needs.
|Personal Training (1 hour)||$50|
|Casual Group Training||$15|
|Booked Group Training||$10|
|Two Week Starter Pack||5 group classes $45 ($75 value)|
Exercise Scientist, Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Science & Exercise and Health (UWA 2016)
- StrongFirst Girevik Certified Kettlebell Level 1 Instructor (SFG I)
- Accredited Level 1 ASCA Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Muscle Activation Practitioner
- Z-Health Essentials Specialist
Jordan has been involved with competitive sport since childhood. He is currently a state basketball player with the Mandurah Magic and is known for his shooting ability and game fitness.